Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: For ^GOD^......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    ^GOD^.....with WElls and Schilling out...do you think the SOX still have a chance???
    I feel like we are in a bind.
    I watched the game last night.....damn......we were ahead at 2 different times, by a substantial lead.....and we lost.,,,,,by 1 run......
    I STILL BELIEVE, as only a SoX fan would....
    How do u feel about the latest developments??

    Oh, and fu** A-ROD on making history with his homeruns, he can STILL kiss my a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YANKEES STILL F'N SUCK!!!!

    <font color="#683355" size="1">[ April 27, 2005 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel nothing....
    Its early in the season..pitchers still workin out the kinks...
    Its not over till its over
    the sox proved it last year.....
    and as far as arod makin histoy... oh well....his 3 homeruns only kept them above tampa bay..good thing tampa plays in our division....
    I am just gettin a kick out of how back the yankees suck.....yes it is still early...
    and well balitmore is a good team this year

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    yep, well that does make sense.
    And yer right, anything is possible and we DID prove it last year *G*
    It IS still early in the year.
    The Sox to me are always "the come back kids" in my mind.
    They ALWAYS make it thru major hurdles.

    Yep the Yankme's are not doing so great.
    I was reading somewhere(can't remember where), how pissed off Steinbrenner is......
    That just puts a huge smile on my face *G*

    Yankees suck!!!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    According to my research tonight......
    BAHSTAHN, RED SOX... are ahead of the yankees...i know it is early in the season, but , who cares.....anytime i get the chance to SLAM the SPANKME'S I do *G*
    I watched the game last night (sat),,,,,,,,,too cool *G*

    Hey ^GOD^, did u see where Damon wants to retire after this season???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •